A blend of burdock root, sheep sorrel, rhubarb root and slippery elm. Essiac tea benefits include a boost to the immune system and detoxification of the body.
- Taken regularly, Essiac tea inhibits accumulation of fatty deposits in arteries and therefore keeps cholesterol in check.
- Promotes liver health.
- Aids in healthy digestion.
- Combats parasites in the body including the digestive system.
- Limits the harmful effects of heavy metal poisoning.
- Restores energy levels.
- Acts as a powerful detoxifier.
- Improves functioning of body organs including muscles.
- Delays aging.
- Strengthens bones, joints and ligaments making the body less vulnerable to injury.
- Stimulates the nervous system and boosts brain health.
- Aids in absorption of water and other fluids in body tissues and maintains potassium and sodium levels.
- A potent detox agent, it cleanses the body of toxic deposits in fat, liver, bone marrow, bladder and other parts of the body.
- Helps in expelling mucus and keep the respiratory canal clean.
- Acts as a blood purifier.
- Controls blood sugar levels.